The ICD-10 deadline is 10.1.15 - you must code in ICD-10 or your reimbursements will be denied
Please check out the complimentary tools we have provided for you to prepare for ICD-10. It does apply to you, even if you use DSM-5, it's supposed to be huge, and you must start preparing and testing now to meet the deadline!
- ★ Steps for ICD-10 Compliance
- Why are there so many of the same code in PIMSY?? (And other ICD-10 FAQs)
- How do you find the right ICD-10 code?!
- ICD-10 Checklist - Prepare for October 1st!
- We have a ton of information in our ICD-10 Resource Center!
- 8 Steps to a Smooth ICD-10 Transition
- For mental health, how do ICD, DSM and CPT interact?
- Focused on ICD-10: Resources & Tools
- June 2015 ICD-10 Action Items
- ICD-10 Webinar Training Series presented by Dr. Jason King
- Copies of everything from our 2 ICD-10 webinars (webinars and PDF's)
- ICD-10 Small to Medium Checklist timeline
- ICD-10 Planning Worksheet Sample
- Small and Medium Practices ICD-10 Transition Checklist
- Transition to ICD-10: What Does It Mean for You?
- Webinars given by 2 different PIMSY advisory board members, ICD-10
- Behavioral Health AAPC crossover PDF