ICD, DSM and CPT
You must use ICD-10 diagnosis codes for all dates of service 10.1.15 and after! CPT codes changed both 1.1.13 and 1.1.16 - and as always, DSM is the industry standard guide to picking the right ICD code.
- ★ Steps for ICD-10 Compliance
- Why are there so many of the same code in PIMSY?? (And other ICD-10 FAQs)
- How do you find the right ICD-10 code?!
- ICD-10 Checklist - Prepare for October 1st!
- We have a ton of information in our ICD-10 Resource Center!
- 8 Steps to a Smooth ICD-10 Transition
- ★ ICD-10 / DSM-5 webinar training series
- ICD-10 Training Webinar (includes WHODAS instructions)
- PIMSY integrates the DSM-5
- Where can you find DSM-5 in PIMSY and how does it work?
- Dr. Jason King DSM-5 Whitepapers