As of 5/31/2018 a new Credit Card Protocol is taking affect nationwide. If you have problems processing Credit Cards in PIMSY please follow the instructions below.
(As you follow the steps below check your taskbar if you don't see a pop up window. Sometimes they show up behind other windows.)
- Log out of PIMSY
- You will need to execute a file locally on your computer that updates your registry. Simply click on this link ... TLS Registry File
- The file will download automatically. When it is done click on it to open it.
- A Security Warning Window will pop up that asks you if you want to run the file. Click Run.
- Another window may pop up that asks you if you are sure you want to allow this application to make changes to your computer. Click Yes.
- Next, a Registry Editor Window will pop up warning you about making changes to the registry and asking you if you are sure you want to continue. Click Yes.
- Finally, you should receive a confirmation message letting you know that the keys have been successfully added to the registry. Click OK
Once this is done you can log back into PIMSY and the credit card processing should now work.
If you continue to have issues with Credit Card Processing please contact PIMSY Support and we can explore some other options 877-337-8512 ext 3 or email email@example.com.