In order for Apple or Droid users to access PIMSY on their Apple or Droid devices, such as iPhones, iPads, Mac laptops/desktops, Droid phones and other Droid devices, you must first download Windows Remote Desktop to your device from one of the sources below:
Google Play (Droid): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.rdc.android
Once you have installed Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) on your device, follow the instructions below. You will receive your username and password from PIMSY Support.
- Start Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Click on the + (plus sign) located top left above the word New.
- Using the information below, fill in the corresponding locations in the dialog window.
Note: PC Name: is the same for everyone.
- There is an image below to illustrate what the completed dialog window should look like when finished. The interface may look different on your device, however, the information is the same.
- When each field has been entered, close the dialog window.
- Double click on your name.
- If all the information has been entered correctly, you should see a window titled Verify Certificate.
- Click the Continue button and the Remote Session will start momentarily.
- After Windows Desktop is displayed, click the PIMSY icon to start PIMSY.
- This is IMPORTANT: when you are finished with PIMSY, exit out of the application and double click the Log Off Icon to close your RDP session.
If you cannot find what you need in this article, please contact Support (email) or call 877.334.8512 ext. 3.