By default, MS Windows 10 utilizes a new browser named Edge. This browser may or may not work well with PIMSY so here are some steps to change the default browser in MS Win 10 to the original Internet Explorer.
- Access the Windows Explorer folder
- Search for the Program Files (x86) folder – must be THIS folder.
- Right click on the iexplore.exe file and select Send to Desktop.
- Close the Windows Explorer folder.
- Rename the new Internet Explorer (shortcut) icon on your desktop to simply Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer and click on the gear icon. (upper right)
- Go to Internet Options and click on the Programs
- Select Make Default.
- In the window that pops up, click once on Internet Explorer in the list
- Click “set this program as default”
- Click OK
If you cannot find what you need in this article, please contact Support (email) or call 877.334.8512 ext. 3.