If it looks like PIMSY downloaded the latest version but the login screen doesn't appear, the problem may be with Bit Defender or another antivirus software. Sometimes antivirus packages do not recognize the newest version of PIMSY.
Try this to solve the problem:
For Bit Defender:
- In the bottom system tray, right click on the BitDefender icon
- Go to basic settings and open network settings
- Disable the firewall
- Try to log into PIMSY again
- If this works, log out of PIMSY
- Turn the firewall back on
- Log back into PIMSY. At this point Bit Defender should ask you if you want to allow this action. Click Allow.
If you are not using Bit Defender, disable your antivirus software, then uninstall and re-install PIMSY. After you have PIMSY running correctly, remember to start your antivirus software again.
If you cannot find what you need in this article, please contact Support (email) or call 877.334.8512 ext. 3.