JaaS Integrated Telehealth Troubleshooting Guide
PIMSY offers JaaS as an integrated telehealth solution for both Desktop and Web Portals. JaaS is a browser-based telehealth software solution that requires no special software to be installed and is supported in most browsers and operating systems. For best results, please follow the requirements listed below:
- Device with a fast and stable internet connection – absolute minimum is 2mbps up/down. 15mbps down and 5mbps up (or faster) is recommended.
- Chrome or Edge browser is recommended.
- Camera and Microphone with allowed access from the browser.
- 4GB Ram minimum with 8GB recommended.
- If camera/microphone access is disabled, here are some links to helpful sites:
- Close all other browser tabs (if any) when joining a telehealth meeting.
- Close other software that may interfere with JAAS camera and microphone access, including software such as Zoom.
Download the pdf version of this guide below for your records